Performance parts require periodic maintenance regardless of driving habits and local conditions. Keeping your uniballs clean and using a dry lube will extend the component's life, but eventually they will need to be replaced. Over time the woven PTFE liner in between the uniball and the uniball race deteriorates. At that point, it is time for replacements.
- 1'' I.D. uniballs feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity.
- These uniballs also feature a military-grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Kit contains two uniballs and two snap rings.
- Compatible with all TC upper and lower control arms.
- 1'' I.D. stainless steel uniball - Qty: (2)
- Snap ring - Qty: (2)