The RR7-H features a hybrid design that allows you to run it as a street wheel or as a true beadlock. Our newest wheel allows you to customize by your usage. Either add the Forged Beadlock Ring if you ever decided to go wheeling, or purchase the Protection Ring that offers standard protection to the lip.
- Size: 17x8.5
- Offset: 0
- Bolt Pattern: 5x150
- Center Bore: 110.1 mm (hub-centric for Tundra)
- Load Rating: 2500 lbs.
- Weight: approx. 26 lbs.
- Backspacing: 4.75"
- Compatible with TPMS and Extended Thread (ET) Lugs
Customizations options (accessories):
- Add accessory bolts only in black or gold finishes.
- Add accessory bolts + Protection ring.
- Protection rings can be replaced once worn if heavily damaged.
- Add a Forged beadlock ring made of aluminum that includes longer grade 10.9 bolts.
- This is intended for offroad use ONLY.
RR7-H with the true beadlock ring is for offroad use ONLY and NOT street use.
ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR THE RRW RR7-H HYBRID BEADLOCK WHEELS ARE SUBJECT TO A $25 TRANSPORT FEE PER WHEEL AS WE DO NOT HAVE THIS PRODUCT IN STOCK AT OUR R4T WAREHOUSE.
SPECIAL DEAL: FREE LUG NUTS WITH A PURCHASE OF 5 WHEELS. YOU WILL NEED TO ADD BOTH THE LUG NUTS & 5 WHEELS TO THE CART.