LEAD TIME: 14 WEEKS (ESTIMATED).
The 2014+ Tundra Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with a round tube on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a “lighter” look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar, and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- The Center portion is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates And 1/4″ winch mounting plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- The full-height bull bar will work with TSS in TRD Pro grilles only. Bullbar will block the TSS sensor on regular grilles.
- Mid-height bull bar works with TSS on all models
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Bumper works with TRD Pro skid and aftermarket skids.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- The bumper comes pre-drilled for a pair of LP9 or LP6 lights in front of the grille. The LP9 lights will work with the full-height bull bar as well as no bull bar. (Please see photos of the grey Tundra with two round lights for light placement)
- Weighs 150lbs without bullbar, 165lbs with full height bull bar.
- This bumper is a direct bolt-on application. No cutting or modifications needed.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. The product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
- Shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with dock or nearest freight hub: FREE SHIPPING.
- Shipping (Lower 48) to a residential address: $150.
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship free of charge (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at checkout.
- Shipments outside the U.S. or to Alaska or Hawaii have a higher shipping rate. Customers will be notified in advance with a shipping quote and then once the order is ready to ship, will be invoiced the final shipping cost from C4 Fabrication.