LEAD TIME: 6 WEEKS (ESTIMATED).
Gain more clearance at the front of your 4Runner to give more room for larger tires and create a better approach angle to large obstacles. High Clearance additions are a direct bolt-on application to the C4 Lo-Pro Winch Bumper.
- YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE A C4 LO-PRO INSTALLED ON YOUR 4RUNNER OR BE PURCHASING A C4 LO-PRO TO INSTALL THE HC ADDITIONS ONTO YOUR 4RUNNER.
- The HC Additions are designed to fit with the C4 Lo-Pro only!
- DOES NOT INCLUDE LO-PRO BUMPER.
- Gain more clearance at the front of your 4Runner to give more room for larger tires and create a better approach angle to large obstacles. High Clearance additions are a direct bolt on application to the C4 Lo-Pro Winch Bumper.
- No Drilling or welding required.
- Cutting the plastic bumper is required to install HC Additions.
- Made from 11ga steel.
- All hardware needed for install is included.
- 35lbs total weight for HC Additions.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with dock or nearest freight hub: FREE SHIPPING.
- Shipping (Lower 48) to a residential address: $150.
- Products requiring Freight Shipping will ship free of charge (Lower 48 only) either to a commercial address or to the nearest freight hub to the customer’s address (selected at checkout). If a commercial address is provided, please include the business name in the shipping contact information at checkout. The business must have forklift access or a freight dock. Residential Freight Delivery is available for an added fee and must be selected at checkout.
- Shipments outside the U.S. or to Alaska or Hawaii have a higher shipping rate. Customers will be notified in advance with a shipping quote and then once the order is ready to ship, will be invoiced the final shipping cost from C4 Fabrication.