- ECO13B Fabric with LST: Rest easy knowing that the Kabari X is crafted from eco-friendly ECO13B fabric with Light Suppression Technology (LST). This sustainable and durable fabric not only withstands the elements but also creates a dark and restful sleeping environment, enhancing the quality of your restful sleep.
- Low Profile: With its low profile design, the tent offers improved aerodynamics and reduced wind resistance
- Dual USB Lights: Illuminate your tent with ease using the two included USB lights. With three adjustable settings ranging from bright to warm white, you can create the perfect ambiance for any occasion.
- Sleeps Two Adults: The Kabari X is designed to comfortably accommodate two adults, ensuring a cozy sleeping space during your outdoor adventures. Rest assured on the comfortable 2″ Rebound Foam mattress with a removable quilted cotton topper, while the included condensation matt keeps the interior dry and comfortable.
- Includes: The Kabari X comes complete with everything you need for a seamless camping experience. It includes a ladder for easy access, mounting hardware for hassle-free installation, and rain fly poles.
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 Adults.
- Sleeping Footprint: 43” W x 75” L.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
- Mattress: 2” Rebound Foam with removable quilted cotton topper in orange.
- Condensation Matt: Included.
- Peak Internal Height: 51.5“ H.
- Dimensions Open (Interior): 43” W x 75” L x 51.5” H (The X hinges create more space than standard wedge style tents opposite the main entrance (foot of tent); therefore, the ceiling slopes proving 51.5” at the head and 12” at the foot).
Number of entrances: 3 total.
- One over-ladder U-shaped main entrance 26” W x 34” H rainfly canopy.
- Two N-shaped windows (optional side entrances) 36” W x 29” H.
- Entrance and window closures with PVC toggle and loop fasteners.
Additional windows: 2
- Above main entrance venting window 30” W x 9” H.
- Opposite main entrance window 37” W x 7” H.
- Recommended Racks: 190 lb Dynamic Rated Rack.
- Dimensions Closed (Exterior): 52.5” W x 82.5” L (85” including handle and latches) x 8” H (8.5” including mounting rails).
- Dimensions Open (Exterior): 60” W x 94” L x 58” H.
- Mounting Rail Spacing: 24” from center to center. In-set 12” from the side.
- Mounting Rail Length: 74.25” (there are two).
- Accessories Weight Capacity: What is the weight capacity?
- Tent Weight with Ladder: – 226 lb.
- 4 Season.
- External Color: Black & 23ZERO Green (Olive).
- Internal Frame Material: X hinge system with struts for quick and easy opening and closing.
- Tent Body Fabric: ECO13B Fabric.
- Mattress Cover Material: Removable orange insulated cotton-poly topper.
- Mosquito Screen: Black polyester mesh.
- Ladder: 7’ telescoping ladder in black with a carrying case. The tent offers three sets of ladder brackets making accessing from the rear or sides easy.
- Outer Hard-Shell: Need spec roof and floor.
- Closing Strap:1” nylon webbing.
- Latches: Four heavy-duty latches, two front and two back.
- Seal: 5/8” rubber seal between the roof and base.
- Single T-Slot rail on all four sides of the base (located on the bottom) (load/weight capacity?).
- Double T-Slot rail on all four sides of the roof (load/weight capacity?).
- Double T-Slot running down the sides (located on the bottom) (load/weight capacity?).
- Front and rear single sail tracks for gear such as boot bags, kitchen hanger, and utility hanger (located on the bottom).
- Front and rear single T-Slot rails (located on the bottom) (load/weight capacity?).
- One boot bag.
- 40” USB 5V LED with three levels of white light settings. Attached via hook and loop with three sown in attachment points.
- Six pocket gear loft ceiling organizers attached four bungee cords. One pocket is see-through and great for tablets.
- Two attached internal mesh gear pockets 10” W x 9” H.
- Integrated roof bar system with two cross bars. The crossbar supports (perpendicular to the cross bars) are pre-drilled providing four possible locations (31.5” L). The crossbars measure 49” L x 2.875” w x .75” h and are double T-Slot aluminum rails.
- Bungee that hooks to the side panels to assist in closing the tent.
- Two rain fly poles (39.75” L) with storage bag.
- Zippered bag.
- Eight sliding mounting plates.
- Four rubber coat mounting plates.
- Eight sliding mounting plate kits (plate, bolt, nut, washer).
- Open-ended wrench 10mm & 13mm.
- Allen wrench.