Introducing our brand new high clearance rear bumper for the 3rd gen Toyota Tacoma. Our rear bumper is built and designed to take all of your trail abuse and look good while doing it. It's vital to add protection to your vehicle, especially to the long rear end of a truck because of its not so great departure angle. This bumper requires a bedside cut and replaces the vulnerable, weak sheet metal with steel all along the perimeter.
In addition to added protection, you also gain a significant amount of clearance to further increase your departure angle. All of the bumpers come with black powder coat, and all of the hardware and extra pieces you will need for the install.
This bumper does NOT work with the rear factory sensors.
- All one piece, steel construction.
- Requires a bedside cut.
- Included edge trim.
- Included license plate tag lights.
- Included trailer wiring harness extension.
- Recessed trailer wiring plug on inside of bumper.
- x2 steel side braces that tie the wings of the bumper to the frame.
- All grade 8 hardware.
- Fits 2 of the Pathfinder flush mount scene lights (optional).
- Integrated 2" receiver behind flip up license plate.
- Holes for license plate or a flip up license plate bracket (sold separately).
- 2 steel 3/4" thick recovery shackle mounts.
- Total weight: 140lbs.
Shipping: All bumper or custom roof rack orders must be shipped to a commercial location with a dock for unloading to qualify for flat rate shipping. If your shipping address does not have a lift gate, a $200 residential surcharge must be added cover the additional freight costs.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the Backwoods Tacoma (2016+) Hi-Lite Clearance Rear Bumper is subject to a $250 freight transport fee.