The Rago Fabrication Toyota Tacoma Bed Channel Stiffeners solve a known problem that Tacoma's acquire over time. If you have a camper shell, bed rack, or use your Tacoma to off-road frequently, the rear sheet metal channels are known to crack over time because of added stress and weight to the vehicle.
Our brackets mount on the bottom existing bolt holes and to the side of the bed with 3 - 1/2" bolts which require drilling. The brackets will come powder-coated black for durability. The installation is easily completed within half an hour, some drilling is required.
These mounts are NOT compatible with bed extenders.
- Made in the USA
- Some drilling is required
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Factory Bed Bolt uses a T-55 & D-Ring uses a T-40 to remove
- Powder-coated Textured Black
- Rust Free Guarantee
- Sold as pair- left and right side