LEAD TIME: 26+ WEEKS.
Our Camburg FOX 2.0 Trail Series kit is a great all around suspension system for your Toyota Tacoma utilizing FOX’s 2.0 series of shocks.
FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Coilovers are valved specifically for your application, we are able to gain 0-2 inches of lift and increase wheel travel as well. These Factory Series shocks feature a smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy body, black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum components, a 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft and an internal reservoir design to separate shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen. FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by FOX engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road.
After lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Our upper arms address these issues and more. You can choose between our tubular uniball arms and our tubular X-joint arm depending on your budget and type of use. We’re able to increase wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. We also engineered the arms with more caster and changed the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling both on and off-road. For more info on all our arms, check out their individual product pages to help make your choice.
In the rear we go with a pair of FOX’s 2.0 Performance Series shocks. These shocks have a larger aluminum shock body which holds more oil for better shock performance offroad and have a firmer ride.
- FOX Performance Series 2.0 Coilovers (# 985-02-002)
- Camburg Upper Arms (Options: Uniball w/ Covers CAM-310130 | Uniball CAM-310036 | X-joint CAM-310078)
- FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks (# 980-24-670)
- Fits 6 lug model trucks only.
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.
- 0-2″ lift (front)
- Improved ride & handling
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA