The King 3.0 Performance kit for the Toyota Tacoma takes the 2.5 King kit to the next level. Camburg utilized Kings’s larger 3.0 series front coilovers with compression adjusters. This combination of parts not only improves the ride and handling on-road but more so off-road with the larger diameter shocks and external reservoirs. With the upper arms these shocks increase wheel travel.
- Improved ride both on and off-road.
- Eliminates weak upper ball-joint.
- Increased wheel travel.
- Corrected suspension geometry.
- Made in the USA.
After lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. The upper arms address these issues and more. You can choose between the tubular and billet uniball arms and the X-joint upper arms depending on your budget and type of use. Camburg was able to increase wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. They also engineered the arms with more caster and changed the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling both on and off-road.
In the rear we go with a pair of King’s 3.0 bypass shocks. They have a substantial increased oil capacity due to their size and have a lot more control and damping. The bypass adjusters allows you to tune the shock softer and firmer depending on what you’re looking for and how you’re using the truck. Since they are longer in length they increase rear wheel travel and articulation. The bypass shocks have a lot more bottoming control for the bigger hits off-road.
- King 3.0 Remote Coilovers w/ Compression Adj. (33001-209A).
- Camburg Upper Arms (Options: Billet CAM-310184 | Uniball w/ Covers CAM-310130 | Uniball CAM-310036 | X-joint CAM-310078).
- King 3.0 Bypass Rear Shocks (33001-210).
- Fits 6 lug model trucks only.
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.