ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It’s easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero’s line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution
YETI 150 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
- Variety of powering options including two USB ports, an AC outlet, and 12V output.
- Portable 12 lb. (5.4 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 150 POWER?:
- The Yeti 150 is great for all your smaller devices, tablets, and laptops.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 150:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 50 will fully recharge the Yeti 150 in about 6-12 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 6 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 4-6 hours.
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle, and position to the sun.