KC M-RACK roof rack for 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab trucks features a low profile, all aluminum design with an integrated 50" Gravity LED 8-light Pro6 light bar, horizontal crossbars, and cargo track mounts.
- KC M-RACK Roof Rack for 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab trucks
- Integrated 50" KC Gravity® LED Pro6 Light Bar and (4) Side Blackout Plates
- Easy to install, with no drilling required; bolts securely to existing factory mounting points
- Precise, vehicle-specific low profile contoured design: aerodynamically designed for no wind noise
- Lightweight, strong all-aluminum construction engineered to support full OEM rated load capacity of your vehicle
- Horizontal crossbars with hardware tracks that offer endless accessory mounting options
- Integrated mounting for the front, side, and rear lighting
- Designed, Engineered, and Made in the USA
- Wiring harness included for lights
KC Signature precision design & fit:
KC M-RACK roof racks offer low-profile aerodynamics and strength, with modularity to meet your cargo carrying needs. Utilizing a lightweight, all-aluminum construction, KC M-RACKs only weigh around 25 lbs., practically unchanging your vehicle's center of gravity and factory curb weight. Our roof racks provide you peace of mind, minimizing roof clearance while maximizing cargo carrying capacity.
Using advanced vehicle scanning, 3D modeling, and precision laser cutting, KC M-RACKs are engineered specifically for your 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab truck's roofline. What you get is a precise, form-fitting design that contours the roofline of your vehicle and eliminating any unsightly gaps or awkward positioning often found with standard "Universal" roof rack offerings on the market.
Practicality & modularity built-in:
KC M-RACKs are designed to scale with your needs. From the integrated lighting, to our unique hardware tracks expanding what you can do with your rack are endless.
Integrated Gravity® LED Pro6 light bar:
This KC M-RACK also includes an integrated 50" Gravity® LED 8-Light Pro6 light bar system delivering 18,400 raw lumens of light output, with unparalleled light distance, performance, and clarity to deliver light where you need it most.
Before placing a load on your M-RACK, please consult your vehicle manufacturer's guide to avoiding exceeding the roof's maximum capacity for load. Weight will shift forward, backward and side-to-side during travel, which will put a strain on the roof mounting points.