The new Down Range Roof Rack is a low-profile open system perfect for complimenting the Modern Overlander. Available in multiple sizes, this new rack system will expand your cargo capacity significantly. Manufactured from quality materials featuring aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel hardware and reinforced high impact plastic corners, used with our high-quality accessories, this system will last you a lifetime.
- Manufactured out of heavy-duty aircraft grade 6061 aluminum
- Marine grade 304 stainless steel fasteners
- Nylon reinforced high impact plastic corners
- Universal mounting brackets included - no drill bolt on design
- Oversized 9/16" slots - running front to back and side to side open tie down system
- Easy to mount roof top tents, awnings, bike racks, surf racks, or canoe holders
- Multiple sizes available to ensure you get the perfect fit
- Two stage black powder coat with a five-year finish warranty
- Multiple accessories available - tie downs, shovel mounts, recovery ramps, fuel cans and other cargo - other cargo management items
- Required assembly
Weight: 62.00 lbs.
Width: 51.00 in.
Height: 86.00 in.
Depth: 3.00 in.