The Blank PowerTray lets you customize and design your own electrical setup based on whatever components fit your needs.
Despite being called the "Blank" PowerTray, it still has the elongated bolt slots on the bend-down tabs so it can be installed into the factory threaded holes without any modification needed to either the PowerTray or your vehicle.
- 1/8th Inch 5052 Aircraft Aluminum - Possibly a little overkill to use for mounting electrical accessories that tend to weigh in ounces, not pounds. But with the weight coming in at 3X lighter than steel and corrosion resistance far superior to even stainless steel, aluminum is the clear choice for weathering the harsh conditions we put our vehicles through.
- Waterjet manufacturing - Guarantees precise cuts with an accuracy of ±0.003", which is why it is used globally in many industries for intricate designs and jobs which require high tolerances.
- Chamfered edges - This is the only step where we cut corners (hehe). To avoid sharp edges we chamfer all jagged edges and corners by hand with a specialized high-speed router bit. So you don't have to worry about cutting your hands or scratching your vehicle's paint during installation. Also with a 45° chamfer on the edges, you minimize the risk of vibration wearing through the protective sleeving on cables and wires which would short out the circuit.
- Perfect fit - The fender-side bend is bent an additional 10° to match the angle of the factory threaded M8 holes to ensure a level mounting surface.
- Unparalleled stability - Utilizing three points of contact, you can be sure that your valuable electronics are safe and supported by including an additional support leg that secures the far side of the tray to the lower inner fender.
- High-Quality JIS Class 10.9 Steel Hardware - Your entire Toyota is built with JIS (Japanese industrial standard) hardware so why should your aftermarket parts be any different.
- Power Made Easy - Delivered right to your door with step-by-step installation instructions.
This PowerTray will fit 2nd & 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma (2005-Current) with the following requirements:
- Electric assist braking.
- This includes TRD Off-Road and TRD Pro models. These models feature an electronic assisted braking system as opposed to the traditional vacuum booster seen in other models. Note: Regardless of any bedside stickers or options your Tacoma may have, double check that you have the electric assist braking system and do not have the vacuum booster behind the master cylinder.
- Automatic transmissions or manual transmissions that do not have the fender-mounted clutch fluid reservoir.
- Unfortunately, PowerTrays will not work with the fender-mounted clutch fluid reservoir (which includes the majority of Tacoma's prior to 2020) due to the reservoir being mounted in the same location the PowerTray installs.
- So if your Tacoma has a manual transmission and has this reservoir bolted to the inner fender, then shoot us an email with pictures of the reservoir, and please include vehicle info like a year, make, and model of your Tacoma so we can go over options for relocating the reservoir.
- Superchargers: Unfortunately most supercharged Tacomas have an Air To Water reservoir mounted in the same area the PowerTray is designed to install. So you would need to either relocate that reservoir or you could purchase the Standoff version of this tray and mount it on top of the Factory fuse block lid.