LEAD TIME: 12-14 WEEKS (ESTIMATED).
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship, Radflo's products are built to order and all components are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering. As a result, our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provides high-performance outcomes. Our commitment is to provide top-tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
Actual products may differ in appearance to images shown.
- SKU: 5ST-001-00
- Oil: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Rear Application
- Shaft Size: 0.875"
- Country of Origin: USA
- Rod: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Valving: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished/Chrome Plated
- Adjust Type: Self-Adjusting
- Shock Type: Smooth Body
- Piston Material: Aluminum
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel
- PSI: 250 psi
- Body Cap Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Service: Factory Serviceable
- Bearing Size: OE Determined
- Body Cap Finish: Anodized
- Seal: Rebuildable Combination Quad Ring & Lip Seal
- Finish: Polished Clear Cadmium Plating
- Mount: OE Location & Hardware
- Sold As: Each
- Piston: Radflo Freeflo Piston
- Bottom: Eye
- Valving: Self-Adjusting
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Prop 65 Warning: CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm
- Rod Guide: PTFE Coating CNC Machined Bronze
- Body Style: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Body Caps & Eyelets: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Black Anodizing
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Color: Black
- Top: Stem
- Shock Mount: OE Location & Hardware
- Diameter: 2.0"
- Rod Guide Material: Machined Bronze