LEAD TIME: STEEL RACKS: 0-2 WEEKS. ALUMINUM RACKS: 0-2 WEEKS.
The RCI 18″ Heavy Duty Bed Rack is our top-of-the-line rack that carries the same features and benefits as our custom-fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or added weight! We are so confident in this rack that we have phased out most of our custom-sized racks to be replaced by this model. You simply choose one of the three-bed length configurations, the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept rooftop tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible for all of your gear.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, rooftop tent, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc.
- This is our HD model, utilizing three cross-members spanning the truck bed, this rack has the highest weight capacity and provides even weight distribution on the truck bedside rails.
- Built-in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories.
- Bolts to the inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps *Many Toyota and Jeep models can be bolted directly to accessory bed rails.
- The rack is 18″ tall from bed rail to top of rack.
- Maintains complete visibility through the back window of most trucks due to its added height.
- Slotted mounting points on top of the rack accept nearly any rooftop tent, allowing the tent to be bolted on in a matter of minutes.
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails.
- Tall enough to fit up to a 35″ spare tire in the bed of a Tacoma, with even more room on full-size pickups.
- Includes TWO top braces for unlimited accessory and tent mounting options.
- Heavy-duty black textured powder coat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish.
- Easy bolt-together assembly, takes about 45 minutes to install.
- All hardware and installation instructions provided.
This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, etc. we recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on the rack when parked / sleeping intent, etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgment on safety when heavily loading the rack.
WE NO LONGER PROVIDE LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR RCI PRODUCTS AT OUR R4T WAREHOUSE. IF YOU WANT TO PICK-UP LOCALLY, YOU WILL NEED TO PICK-UP DIRECTLY FROM RCI. ADDRESS: 6701 N. FRANKLIN AVE. LOVELAND, CO 80538.