The RR6-H features a hybrid design that allows you to run it as a street wheel or as a true beadlock. Our newest wheel allows you to customize your usage. Either add the Forged Beadlock Ring if you ever decided to go wheeling, or purchase the Protection Ring that offers standard protection to the lip.
- Size: 17x8.5
- Offset: 0, -12, or -25
- Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5 / 6x139.7
- Center bore: 106.1 mm (hub-centric for Toyota trucks).
- Load Rating: 2500 lbs.
- Weight: approx. 28.4 lbs.
- Backspacing: 4.75" for 0, 4.28" for -12
- Compatible with TPMS and Extended Thread (ET) Lugs.
Customization options (accessories):
- Includes ABS center caps.
- Add Protection ring.
- Protection ring can be replaced once worn if heavily damaged.
- Add a Forged beadlock ring made of aluminum that includes longer grade 10.9 bolts.
- This is intended for offroad use ONLY.
- FJ Cruiser
- Tundra 2022+
RR6-H with the true beadlock ring is for offroad use ONLY and NOT street use.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the RRW RR6-H wheels are subject to a $25 transport fee per wheel as we do not carry this product in stock.
Special deal: Free lug nuts with a purchase of 5 wheels. You will need to add both the lug nuts & 5 wheels to the cart. Use code 'freelugs' at checkout (cannot be combined with other discount codes).