This billet beadlock ring is designed for use with our RR6-H and RR7-H and -H monoblock wheels. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, this ring has very high tensile strength built for off-road duty.
- CNC laser cut precision tolerance.
- 5/8" thickness.
- The V2 ring has a knurled surface for improved tire bite.
- Available in a Raw Billet, Clear Anodized or Black Anodized finish.
- For offroad use only.
- Designed specifically for use with the RR6-H, RR7-H, and -H Monoblock Wheel ONLY.
- Each ring will include (25) M8 (Grade 10.9) gold zinc bolts.
- Made in USA.
- Sold individually.
BEADLOCK RINGS ARE STRICTLY FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
Note: DO NOT over-torque. Improper torqueing can cause the threads to strip. Torque in a star pattern to 7 ft lbs. Once that is done, set torque wrench to 14 ft lbs.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the RRW true beadlock ring for hybrid wheels are subject to a $25 per ring transport fee as we do not always carry this product in stock. Please call us to check we have them in stock.