A robust locking fork-mount rack to carry bikes in the bed of a pick-up truck with no bolting or drilling (for 2 bikes).
- Evo Fix Point foot easily and securely attaches to standard pickup truck bed rail without drilling.
- Fits Compact pickup trucks, including those with bed liners, as well as trucks with integrated bed rail system (i.e. Toyota Tacoma).
- Capacity to transport bikes with 9mm quick release forks and thru axle diameters 12x100, 12x110, 15x100, 15x110 via existing 9mm skewer and new thru axle adapters.
- Bike weight capacity of 40 lbs. / 18.1kg per bike.
- Fits two bikes out of the box, up to three with add-on fork mount (sold separately)
- Clears all disc brakes calipers.
- Fork block able to mount to square bar (around the bar), standard Thule t-slot, and flat surfaces (custom mount applications).
- Rack locks to vehicle (locks included) and bikes lock via 538XT cable lock accessory (sold separately).
- Some consumer assembly required.
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Dimensions (lxwxh): 68 x 6 x 9 in
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
- One Key System compatible: Yes
- Lockable bike-to-rack: No
- Lockable rack-to-vehicle: Yes
- Model number: 822101