The Factor 55 high strength stainless steel hitch pins are available in 2 styles. Quick-Release or Locking. The locking style provides theft security when locking a ball mount or accessory to your 2 or 2-1/2″ hitch receiver. Both pin options have a grooved head for ease of handling, a 50,000+ lb shear strength, and proudly made in the USA.
- Fits 2 and 2-1/2 inch hitch receivers.
- Quick-release or Locking Options.
- 303+ High Strength Stainless Steel Construction (See above material spec photo).
- 3-1/8 inch span.
- 5/8 inch diameter.
- 50,000+ lb. Shear Strength.
- MADE IN USA.
- Flush-style hitch pin secures your ball mount or accessory to your 2 or 2-1/2″ hitch receiver.
- Compatible with late-model Toyota Tundra and Tacoma 2″ factory hitches.
- 303+ High Strength Stainless Steel Construction.
- Grooved pinhead is easy to grab.
- Locking Pin features o-ring to protect internal components from dirt and grime.
- Integral weather-resistant tethered dust cap to keep water and debris out of keyways.
- Uses key to rotate lock in place - PLEASE NOTE - Sufficient hand clearance needed to rotate key.
- 2 Keys included.