Please note that bundles are not eligible for discount codes or further markdowns.
Get Free DuroBumps when you have your suspension installed at R4T.
Fox - 2.5 Factory Series Coilover Reservoir Description
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock.
Before any of the shocks reach production, they've had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. Fox pushes the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. The bolt-on Factory Race Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks deliver.
Fox - 2.5 Factory Series Rear Reservoir Shock Set Description
Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from the Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. The athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV.
External reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. The complete line of bolt-on, Factory Series shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Race Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
Deaver - Expedition Series Springs Leaf Pack Description
Lead times: 8+ weeks when not in stock.
Hardware and bushing kits are not included with leaf packs unless you choose the option.
Deaver Progressive Series springs are high-quality 9-leaf and 10-leaf units fabricated with high-grade 5160 “American Made” steel. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality.
Other design features include full military-wrapped spring eyes for superior durability, diamond cut inner leaf ends minimizing shear points and anti-friction pads inserted between the leaves for a smoother ride and quiet operation.
Combined with properly valved shock absorbers, the ride is enhanced beyond belief.
Stage 1 - 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads, and four-piece bolt through retaining clips. 2-inch lift. Designed for bed weight of 0-300 lbs. –
Stage II – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads, and four-piece bolt through retaining clips. 2-inch lift. Designed for bed weight of 400-600 lbs. –
Stage III – 9 leafs, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads, and four-piece bolt through retaining clips. 2-inch lift. Designed for bed weight of 700-1000 lbs. Driver and passenger side specific.
Please keep in mind, Leaf packs are shipped raw from the manufacturer. Due to the weight of leaf packs, we cannot package them in a box therefore scratches and damage to the leaf pack itself during delivery may occur. We are not responsible for scratches/damage during transportation. Purchase at your own risk.
Shipping prices to Washington will vary: We will email you if there is a difference in the shipping price.
We DO NOT stock Deaver Stage 1 at our R4T warehouse. There will be a shipping transport fee of $220 for local pick-up orders.
Total Chaos - Upper Control Arms Description
- UCA's are designed with added caster to aid in retaining factory alignment specs when aftermarket lift kits are installed. This reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicle's steering when 2.5''-3'' lift kits are installed.
- Upper control arms combined with extended length coilover shocks will allow for up to 1'' of additional wheel droop travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers maximize droop wheel travel and are machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete Grade 8 hardware kit is included.
DuroBumps - Front & Rear Bump Stops (4.25″) Description - Only Included With Installation
DUE TO INCREASED ORDER VOLUME, LEAD TIME IS 21 BUSINESS DAYS.
5th Gen 4Runner front & 4.25″ rear bump stops are intended for suspension lifts of 2″+. Proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. Gain better off-road control and comfort vs harsh-on-contact OEM bump stops. Upgrade your truck to 100% eliminate that damaging shell-shock effect from hitting those larger bumps.
- Dual Durometer Rubber in DuroBumps allows for a smooth initial contact, with a progressively firmer compression rate to provide the ultimate bump stop.
- Small, compact, application-specific bump stops. DuroBumps is the only application-specific bump stop manufacturer. We do not manufacture a “universal-fit” bump stops.
- No loss of up travel. With DuroBumps being made with Dual Durometer Rubber the bump stops compress in a smooth predictable fashion.
- Cast-in-place metal hardware embedded into rubber to prevent separation.
- The thick 3/16″ Steel Base Plate provides strong support for the DuroBumps and ensures solid mounting. Base plates are powder coated to help prevent corrosion.
- DuroBumps are made from the highest quality raw materials. All mounting hardware JIS 10.9 corrosion-resistant, metric hardware.
- 5th Gen 4Runner Front & 4.25″ DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts w/ washers (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
- Install instructions
DuroBumps are not a replacement for air or hydro bump stops. DuroBumps are for trail off-roaders, rock crawlers, and overlanders. At a minimum, DuroBumps require proper suspension setup and roll cage to safely and responsibly drive at high speeds off-road. Our products are not recommended for high-speed pre-runner applications nor towing. DuroBumps are the industry-leading premium bump stops available on the market and we’re sure you will agree!
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle you assume all risk and liability. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or losses associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.