Lead time: Steel skids & catalytic guards: 2-4 weeks. Aluminum skids: 4-6 weeks.
Protect your A-arms with a pair of A-arm skids from RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with CNC laser cut 1/4″ aluminum, these plates are custom fit to protect the a-arms of all 2007+ Tundra’s with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects a-arms.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles.
- Black powder coat available for rust-resistant, durable, and high-quality finish.
- Installs in minutes.
- All hardware and installation instructions provided.
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required.
- Not compatible with OEM TRD PRO front skid plate (without cutting of OEM plate).
- Choose a black powder coat if you want to match your existing steel front skid plate. Both of the steel and aluminum options are fully interchangeable and indistinguishable when powder coated aside from differences in thickness.
We no longer provide local pick-up orders for RCI products at our R4T warehouse. If you would like to pick-up locally, you will need to pick-up directly form RCI. Address: 6701 N. Franklin Ave. Loveland, CO 80538.