New to the DRIFTR series is the rack for the 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner. These racks are modular, light weight, have a low profile, install quickly, allow easy customization, have provisions for front and rear lighting, and ship cheap directly to your door.
The DRIFTR rack is super user friendly and gives you great flexibility for mounting solar, cargo boxes, or any other type of gear you want by using our triple T slotted aluminum extrusions. Just like all of the other products, the DRIFTR racks are all made out of aluminum and come powder coated in the black semi textured finish. The best part of all, no drilling required. This rack is for the full length of the vehicle. If you have a sunroof, it is still operational with this rack.
- Made from 1/4" thick aluminum.
- Made in the USA.
- Adjustable front fairing (compatible with 40" light bar).
- Slotted cutout design (1/4” and 3/8”) on front and rear fairings for universal lighting/accessory mounting options.
- Rear chase light pockets (tabbed design allows easy optional cutout - Fits Baja Designs S1 & S2 lights or any similar sized light pod).
- Side rail handle cutouts (compatible with agency 6 handles).
- Industry leading 1x3 triple-slotted aluminum extrusions to mount accessories.
- Includes roll in T-nut hardware to mount accessories.
- Pre-drilled side holes/slots to mount extrusions anywhere along rack.
- Includes 8 powder coated extrusions (1 is used to stiffen the front fairing).
- This product is made for offroad use only.