Introducing the brand new hybrid steel AND aluminum overland front bumper for the 5th gen 4Runner. The Hi-Lite gets it's name from it's aggressive high clearance design as well as it's ultra-light weight construction. Our bumper features a full 26lb aluminum shell paired with a 54lb steel winch cradle - totaling only 80lbs. We've specially designed this bumper to have the strength where you need it most while saving weight everywhere else. We built this bumper purely with the Overlander in mind - to offer a great looking, affordable, full protection, strong and lightweight solution.
Typically, bumpers are either constructed purely out of steel or aluminum. An all steel bumper adds significant weight to your vehicle, easily rusts, can affect your suspension, and can cause premature ware on a variety of components. And a fully aluminum bumper typically costs significantly more money and is usually not as strong as steel. The answer is combining the two.
The washer tank reservoir on the vehicle in the images has been relocated inside the engine bay. You do not have to do this to run our bumper. You can leave your factory washer tank in it's original location.
Powder coat included in price - Raw bumpers available upon request.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Full front protection.
- 26lb aluminum outer shell.
- 54lb steel winch cradle.
- Full bumper weight - 80lbs.
- Welded and buffed using robotics to ensure perfect consistency.
- Beautiful lines and angles that compliment the factory body lines.
- Rust free front bumper.
- Fits up to 12,000lb winches.
- Accepts all hawse fairleads and most roller* fairleads. (Not guaranteed to fit all. styles of roller fairleads. Some roller fairleads may be too large for the recessed opening.).
- Large cutouts for winch access and winch spooling visibility.
- Elevated high clearance winch mount.
- 2 D-ring shackle mounts.
- 2 square light cutouts to fit our Pathfinder Pods or any other 2" pod.
- Flat top platform to add lightbars or other lights like our PROWLR lights.
- Durable black powder coat finish (included).
- Winch can be mounted to vehicle separate from bumper.
- Simple one man installation.
- High clearance design for excellent approach angles and better fitment for larger tires.
- All bumpers will come powder coated.
- Aluminum engine skid plate with airflow/debris slots +$150 (powder coated).
- Engine skid plate compatible with KDSS.
- This bumper DOES work with factory TSS.
Shipping: All bumper or custom roof rack orders must be shipped to a commercial location with a dock for unloading to qualify for flat rate shipping. If your shipping address does not have a lift gate, a $200 residential surcharge must be added cover the additional freight costs.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the Backwoods 4Runner (2014+) Hi-Lite Overland Front Bumper with No Bull Bar is subject to a $250 freight transport fee.