Introducing our brand new hybrid steel AND aluminum overland bumper series for 3rd gen Tacomas. We've specially designed this bumper to have the strength where you need it most while saving weight everywhere else.
Typically, bumpers are either constructed purely out of steel or aluminum. An all steel bumper adds significant weight to your vehicle, easily rusts, can affect your suspension, and can cause premature ware on a variety of components. And a fully aluminum bumper typically costs significantly more money and is usually not as strong as steel. The answer is combining the two.
THIS PRODUCT IS MADE FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Aluminum construction.
- Steel frame mounts.
- Welded and buffed using robotics to ensure perfect consistency.
- Beautiful lines and angles that compliment the factory body lines.
- Rust free aluminum bumper shell.
- Works with factory hitch.
- Trailer plug harness cutout.
- Trailer plug harness wiring extension.
- License plate lights & hardware.
- 6" single row light cutouts (lights sold separately).
- Durable black powder coat finish.
- Simple one man installation.
- Total bumper weight - 30 lbs.
- Does NOT work with factory sensors.
Shipping: All bumper or custom roof rack orders must be shipped to a commercial location with a dock for unloading to qualify for flat rate shipping. If your shipping address does not have a lift gate, a $200 residential surcharge must be added cover the additional freight costs.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the Backwoods Tacoma (2016+) Hi-Lite Overland Rear Bumper is subject to a $250 freight transport fee.