Bilstein B8 8112 (ZoneControl) CR suspension kits are a direct fit, position sensitive coilover designed for light trucks and SUV’s. ZoneControl CR is a revolutionary technology delivering position sensitive damping. The system incorporates a triple piston design, offering 3 stages of compression valving and 2 stages of rebound valving.
The coilover module utilizes a threaded spring seat for ride height adjustability ranging from 0-3.8” (depending on application). The coilover is supplied with a remote reservoir for increased cooling and an accompanied, bolt-on anodized reservoir chassis mount.
BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl) CR position sensitive coilovers will offer unparalleled ride comfort during every day driving combined with maximum control over large suspension inputs.
- Collapsed Length (in) - 17.99
- Extended Length (in) - 22.80
- Collapsed Length (mm) - 456.9
- Extended Length (mm) - 579.1
- Finish Dampers: Zinc Plated/Springs - Black
- Reservoir - Yes
- Body Design - Smooth Body (Coilover)
- Body Diameter - 60mm
- Adjustable Damping - Non-Adjustable
- Optional Heavy Load Springs - 53-291387
- Front lift height - 1.2"-3.5"
- With kinetic dynamic suspension system (KDSS)