July 2021 - For the time being attics may be a combination of tan and/or black 550 cord due to supply chain issues.
Author Sherman Alexie had it right when he said, "The most interesting stuff is in the attic." In this case, we tend to agree. Besides — besides, who could possibly argue with a man who wrote a book called "The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven!?"
In our ongoing effort to maximize potential space in your vehicle, we saw a new frontier; your ceiling! The 4Runner Attic is made of mil-spec mesh and attaches to the grab handles with G-hooks. It can be clipped and unclipped as needed. Now you can store stuff in that vast space above your passenger's heads! And speaking of — the attic is adjustable. The corners can be tightened so that it doesn't get in the way of your passengers. That being said, we recommend this attic for only light-weight items such as coats, blankets, sleeping bags, or clothing. So if you decide to stow a bowling ball above your mother-in-law's head, we are NOT legally responsible for the resulting injuries!
Product's hardware may vary.
- Made of all mil-spec mesh
- Fits 4th Generation 4Runners and newer
- Durable 550 paracord lacing keeps the attic taught with cinch strings and ITW barrel locks.
- Store damp items that need airing
- 1" mil-spec webbing straps provide space to attach small items with carabiner clips.
- Clips into place with mil-spec G-hooks and webbing tabs
- Dimensions | Mesh compartment measures 28 x 35" | webbing measures 68" end-to-end.
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in the USA