ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get an optimal angle to the sun. Included a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS:
- 100 total Watts - two 50 Watt panels (18-22V) chained together and connected by a hinge
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
WHAT CAN THE BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE CHARGE?:
- The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?:
- Boulder 100 Briefcase with cord and Built-in kickstand
- Canvas Carrying Bag
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle, and position to the sun.