Whether you’re boondocking, camping, or establishing home backup, these powerful 200-Watt tempered glass panels fold down to an easy-to-carry briefcase for the ultimate on-the-go setup.
- 200 total Watts - two 100-Watt panels (14-21.8V) chained together and connected by a hinge.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
What can it charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge - it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 200 Briefcase is best used for recharging Goal Zero Yetis.
- Yeti 400: 3-6 hours.
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 4-7 hours.
- Yeti 500X: 3-6 hours.
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 8-16 hours.
- Yeti 1000X: 6-12 hours.
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 11-22 hours.
- Yeti 1500X: 9-18 hours.
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 18-36 hours.
- Yeti 3000X: 18-36 hours.
- Yeti 6000X: 35-70 hours.
- High Power Port: 14-22V, up to 14A (200W max).
- Product SKU: 32409
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19 kg).
- Dimensions (folded): 40 x 26.75 x 3.5 in (101.6 x 70 x 8.9 cm).
- Dimensions (unfolded): 40 x 53.5 x 1.75 in (101.6 x 140 x 4.4 cm).
- Cable Length: 6ft.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Rated power: 200 Watts.
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.8V
- Maximum power point voltage (Vmpp): 18.1V
- Cell type: Monocrystalline.
What's in the box:
- Boulder 200 Briefcase with cord and built-in kickstand
- Canvas carrying bag.