Lead time: Ships within 8 weeks.
DIY wiring kit with mount for Toyota backup camera.
Kit does not include a camera!
- 2010-Current 4Runner camera.
- 2012-Current Tacoma camera.
- 2014-2021 Tundra camera.
This kit is not a direct "plug and play" kit. It requires cutting the original camera wiring harness and splicing in the wires that come with this kit.
- Steel bracket with hardware to mount bracket. (Bracket designed to mount directly to C4 rear bumper swing out but can be used as a generic mounting bracket for other applications as well).
- Plastic wire loom to cover exposed wires on swing arms.
- Square plastic plug to cover hole where camera was removed from original bracket.
- 4Runner versions also receive:
- 2010-2021: 4 different colors of wire (20ft of each) and 8 heat shrink solder connectors.
- 2022: 6 different colors of wire (20ft of each) and 12 heat shrink solder connectors.
- All Tacoma versions also receive:
- 4 different colors of wire (6ft of each) and 8 heat shrink solder connectors.