Lead time: 10 weeks.
- Straightforward installation, 100% bolt-on bumper, no cutting or welding of any kind required.
- All bumpers are winch compatible.
- The bumper has cutouts in the front to allow access to the winch rope and clutch lever.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- The bumper winch plate and mounting plates are 1/4″ thick steel. The bumper main body is 3/16″ thick steel. Tubing is all 1 3/4″ OD, 1/8″ wall thickness.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- Bumper without Bull Bar weighs 125lbs. Bumper with Mid-Height Bull Bar weighs 130 lbs. Bumper with Full Height Bull Bar and side tube gussets weighs 137 lbs.
- Bumper fits 30″ single row light bar (designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit. Other brands are not guaranteed to fit perfectly.
- Additional Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets included with all 2nd gen Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers!
- Ships bare steel, C4 does not offer powder coating services. The bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.