Lead time: 10 weeks.
- Fits crew max short bed.
- DOM tubing.
- No Drilling or welding required, sliders are 100% bolt on (optional holes for drilling available).
- Dropping or loosening the fuel tank is NOT required for installation.
- 3/16″ thick mounting plates wrap all the way around the frame in a channel shape creating the strongest mounting system available.
- Slider main tube is 3″x2″ rectangle tube for a larger surface area to protect the rocker panel.
- Round tubing is 1-3/4" OD DOM for increased strength and dent resistance over HREW tubing.
- All hardware for installation is included.
- If fill plates are selected, they will be welded onto the sliders.
- All slides are built at 0 degree slope. We do not offer any other angle of slider for the Tundra.
- Ships bare steel, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
C4 products ships free to lower 48 states. Shipments outside the U.S. or to Alaska or Hawaii have a higher shipping rate. Customers will be notified in advance with a shipping quote and then once the order is ready to ship, will be invoiced the final shipping cost from C4 Fabrication.