Lead time: 2 weeks.
All bumpers now come with the "C4" logo cut into the light bar cutout area. The “C4” logo will still be cut in that location if “no cutout” is selected under light bar cutout options. “C4 Fab” will no longer be cut into the lower portion of the bumper as some of the photos show.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper. *Does not fit Warn Epic Fairlead*
- Slots in front of the bumper allow for easy winch access.
- Can be ordered with or without cutouts for various LED bars (Extreme LED light bars, Baja Designs, Rigid).
- The bumper is not guaranteed to fit different brands/sizes of single-row LED lights.
- 3-4” thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- Cutting out the center section of the original plastic bumper is required.
- Ships bare steel, powder coat finish is not available.
- Weighs 75lbs.
- Works with TRD PRO Skid Plate.
- Compatible with Toyota Safety Sense.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.