Lead time: 10 weeks.
The 2014+ Tundra Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with a round tube on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a “lighter” look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar, and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- The Center portion is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates And 1/4″ winch mounting plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- The full-height bull bar will work with TSS in TRD Pro grilles only. Bullbar will block the TSS sensor on regular grilles.
- Mid-height bull bar works with TSS on all models
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Bumper works with TRD Pro skid and aftermarket skids.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- The bumper comes pre-drilled for a pair of LP9 or LP6 lights in front of the grille. The LP9 lights will work with the full-height bull bar as well as no bull bar. (Please see photos of the grey Tundra with two round lights for light placement)
- Weighs 150lbs without bull bar, 165lbs with full height bull bar.
- This bumper is a direct bolt-on application. No cutting or modifications needed.
- Ships bare steel, powder coat finish not available. The product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.