Lead time: Ships within 8 weeks.
- 2014+ Tundra Rock Sliders (Crew Max only)
- No Drilling or welding is required, sliders are 100% bolt-on.
- Dropping or loosening the fuel tank is NOT required for installation.
- 3/16″ thick mounting plates wrap all the way around the frame in a channel shape creating the strongest mounting system available.
- The slider main tube is a 3″x2″ rectangle tube for a larger surface area to protect the rocker panel.
- Round tubing is 1-3/4" OD.
- Optional DOM round tubing for increased strength and dent resistance over HREW tubing.
- All hardware for installation is included.
- If fill plates are selected, they will be welded onto the sliders.
- All slides are built at 0 degrees slope. We do not offer any other angle of the slider for the Tundra.
- Ships bare steel, powder coat finish not available. The product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Sliders are now a 1-piece design and no longer bolt together in the middle.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.