Lead time: 10 weeks.
- Fits Access cab long bed, double cab short bed, and double cab long bed.
- 100% Bolt-on application for easy installation.
- Drilling holes in the bottom of the frame to install additional included hardware is recommended to use as a hi-lift jack point.
- No cutting or welding is required. All hardware included for install.
- The main slider rail is made from a 3×2 rectangle tube providing a much larger surface to slide on where protection is needed most.
- The all-round tube is made from DOM tubing for increased strength and dent resistance.
- Removable step plates make painting easier and allow for multiple different coating options.
- Welded on step plates is not currently an option.
- Screws are zinc plated steel, Torx, pan head, 10-24 self-threading screws.
- Tacoma DCSB sliders- 75lbs each, Tacoma DCLB sliders- 90lbs each.
- Ships bare steel, C4 does not offer powder coating services. The bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Free shipping (Lower 48) to a commercial address with forklift of loading dock or nearest freight dock.
- Residential shipping (Lower 48): $150.
- If shipments are leaving the country, C4 will calculate shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and taxes and send an invoice for them prior to shipping the items. If you or your customer prefer to use your own broker and to pay these fees on delivery, you will need to send us contact information for the broker that will be used. If you choose to use your own broker we will only charge you for the actual shipping charges on our end.