With FOX’s new Performance Series 2.0 S/R coilovers, we’re able to put together a budget friendly kit for someone looking to lift their truck and get their feet wet in the off-road world. This is a cost effective way to correctly lift your truck compared to spacer lifts and mixing and matching of the wrong parts.
FOX’s Performance Series 2.0 S/R shock is loaded with a long list of features that set it apart. This includes a new custom-molded spring seat, allowing you to reuse your stock spring and mounting hardware, while providing excellent on- and off-road performance. The precision, impact-extruded aluminum body is lightweight and rust resistant. Inside the shock is an internal nitrogen-charged gas reservoir, contained by an internal floating piston (IFP) which separates the charged gas from the shock oil. Three predetermined preload settings allow a choice of 0”, 1” or 2” of lift.
On the ’16-20 models it lifts it up to 2″ and on the ’05-15 models it it lifts it up to 2.25″.
After lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Our upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the arms increase wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. You have the option of our X-joint or uniball series arms. We also engineered the arms with more caster and changed the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling. Our ball-joint arms are the most popular paired with a kit like this where the uniball version is it’s stronger counterpart. For more info on all our arms, check out their individual product pages to help make your choice.
In the rear we go with a pair of FOX’s Performance Series 2.0 IFP shocks. These shocks have a larger aluminum shock body which holds more oil for better shock performance off-road, offer an increase in wheel travel/articulation and have a more controlled ride for better bottoming resistance. You can select to not include them to lower the cost and decide to add them at a later time.
- FOX Performance Series 2.0 S/R Coilovers (#985-62-000)
- FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks (#980-24-670)
- Upper Arms Options:
- X-joint CAM-310078
- Uniball CAM-310036
- Uniball w/ Covers CAM-310130
- Icon Tubular UCA DJ Kit: 58450DJ
- SPC Upper Control Arm: 25470
- Total Chaos Upper Control Arm: 96504
- Fits 6 lug model trucks only
- Springs not included (re-use factory)
- Spring mounting hardware not included (re-use factory)
- Use of a spring compressor required to install.
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.
- 0-2″ (16-20) | .25-2.25″ (05-15) of lift (front).
- Improved ride & handling.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Made in the USA.