Countless hours were spent designing and refining these arms to the point where they met the high standards. CAD designing and machining gave us the ability to bring some new design elements and features to the table. We CNC machine these from aerospace quality 6061 billet aluminum, then send them out to be bead blasted, Type II anodized gun metal gray and have our Camburg logo laser etched.
Like the tubular arms we use a larger FK 1.25” uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and mis-alignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Made in the USA these are far superior to the cheaper and smaller imports other companies use. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25” uniball gives us the ability to run a larger bolt with a low profile press-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8” chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware we have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to insure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use. These heims are considerably stronger than the smaller & cheaper versions many competitors use.
- NEW V2 design.
- Increases usable wheel travel.
- Corrects camber and caster.
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints.
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum.
- CAD/CAM engineered.
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster.
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed.
- Anodized and laser etched.
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install.
- Made in the USA.
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift.
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms.
- Press-on Uniball Caps.
- FK 7/8″ Heim Joints.
- FK 1.25″ Uniballs.
- Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers.
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware.
- When increasing tire size from stock, we recommend a zero offset wheel (4.50-4.75″ backspacing) for added clearance. Stock wheels and tires fit correctly “as is”.
- For 6-lug model trucks only.
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.