With the stock length replacement lower arms available, it was time to release the fully fabricated spindles for the customers wanting the ultimate combination of parts. These are the strongest stock replacement spindles out there on the market. These work with the long-travel kit, the stock length lower arms and even the stock lower arms.
Camburg designed these around the factory OEM spindle geometry and took them to the next level in strength and craftsmanship. With over 15+ years of running history of the stock design and us building custom versions for the military, they took what they’ve learned and know and applied them to the new Camburg performance spindles. Camburg improved upon the design Toyota started with a much stronger detailed version. Like the 4.0 lift spindles they relocate the ABS speed sensor that is prone to being damaged off-road internally.
These work on 4wd and 2wd Prerunner models with no modifications regardless if you’re running stock lower arms or a long travel kit. These do not lift the truck or widen it since it’s built around the factory specs. For you 2wd owners, the 4.0 spindles offer lift and an increase in trackwidth. They do remove the provision for the front sway-bar so it will need to be removed. Strength, performance and articulation is the main focus on a product like this while having 2.5 coilovers that have added low speed compression to control body roll. They weren’t willing to compromise the integrity of the spindle for the serious off-roaders. If you have FOX 2.5 DSC coilovers you can adjust the low speed compression to control body roll during cornering.
Using the latest Faro scanning technology and Solidworks CAD/CAM modeling, they build these in house for the utmost control. Camburg started with steel billets that get heavily CNC machined for weight reduction and precision, MIG weld the laser cut plates, then have them sand blasted and powder coated textured black. Once in your hands they are ready to be installed and they include stronger stainless braided kevlar reinforced front brake lines.
When increasing tire size from stock, they recommend a zero offset wheel (4.50-4.75″ backspacing) for added clearance. Stock wheels and tires fit correctly “as is”.
- Fabricated spindles (pair).
- Stainless/Kevlar stock length front brake line kit.
- Fits 6 lug model trucks only.
- When increasing tire size from stock, we recommend a zero offset wheel (4.50-4.75″ backspacing) for added clearance. Stock wheels and tires fit correctly “as is”.
- On older or higher mileage 4wd vehicles we recommend replacing the inner hub seal as it can be worn & brittle.
- These are designed to replace the OEM stock parts, these will not work on drop-down bracket lift kits that replace the spindle/knuckle with a much taller version.
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.