In this high end Camburg Long Travel kit you will find nothing but the very best in A-Arm performance. Starting with the lower arm, uni-balls in the lower frame pivots, uni-ball lower ball joint replacement, and a stout boxed race arm. The upper arm pivots on urethane bushings with zerk fitting and 1.25″ uniballs replace the stock ball joints. Camburg adapted the uniball to the spindle with heat treated stainless steel adapters. Utilizing Camburg SPEC 8″ travel 2.5″ reservoir coilovers by FOX or King there is no need to cut the stock coil-over mounts. The shock design has an external top cap so the shock has a shorter overall extend length then all other off-road race shocks. The steering upgrade includes heat treated stainless steel tie-rod and inner clevis which utilizes a FK 3/4″ heim joint. This system will yield up to 15″ travel on a 2×4 and 14″ on a 4×4. This system can also be upgraded with the weld-on bypass shock mount and a custom FOX or King 2.5″ 3 tube bypass shock.
With this kit you have the ability to run a coilover, with a bypass shock and/or hydraulic/air bump stop for the ultimate control for off-road use. They have a Camburg spec. FOX or King 2.5 coilover that they’ve designed to yield maximum useable wheel travel and control with specific valving. For bypass shock setups give us a call or send an email for pricing.
Fiberglass front fenders need to be installed in conjunction with this suspension system. While this kit is able to be 95% bolt-on, they recommend having it installed by a reputable off-road shop familiar with these types of products and components. This is not for your beginner mechanic to handle.
Long Travel Kit (CAM-310101-U):
- Tubular 1.25 uniball upper control arms.
- Boxed uniball lower control arms.
- Lower 1.25 uniball spindle adapters.
- Steering extensions.
- Extended front brake lines (CAM-330004).
- 12″ limit straps.
- Upper coilover shock mounts.
- L/T Kit with heim uniball upper arms (CAM-310101-H)
- Camburg 4340 4wd axle shafts (CAM-310033)
- FOX 2.5 coilover kit (CAM-310028-3)
- King 2.5 coilover kit (CAM-310028-5)
- FOX 2.0 x 2.5″ bump stops w/ cans (2x 980-02-311 & CAM-040027)
- King 2.0 x 2″ bump stops w/ cans (2x BS2020 & 20AB422-102)
- Camburg 2.5 bypass shock mount kit (CAM-310052)
- FOX 2.5 bypass shock kit (CAM-310106-1)
- King 2.5 bypass shock kit (CAM-310106-2)
- Heim steering upgrade (CAM-310101-1)
- 2wd models are able to run a coilover, bypass shock and air bump stop.
- 4wd models can run a coilover and air bump stop or coilover and bypass shock, not all 3 like the Prerunner model.
- Fiberglass front fenders are required.
- Specific L/T kit coilovers at minimum are required to install this kit and L/T axles on 4wd trucks.