ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
In this high-end Camburg Long Travel kit, you will find nothing but the very best in A-Arm performance. Starting with our lower arm, uni-balls in the lower frame pivots, uni-ball lower ball joint replacement, and a stout boxed race arm. The upper arms pivots on urethane bushings with zerk fitting and 1.25″ uniballs replace the stock ball joints. We adapt the uniball to the spindle with heat-treated stainless steel adapters. Utilizing Camburg SPEC 8″ travel 2.5″ reservoir coilovers by FOX or King there is no need to cut the stock coil-over mounts. The shock design has an external top cap so the shock has a shorter overall extend length than all other off-road race shocks. The steering upgrade includes heat-treated stainless steel tie-rod and inner clevis which utilizes an FK 3/4″ heim joint. This system will yield up to 15″ travel on a 2×4 and 14″ on a 4×4. This system can also be upgraded with our dual shock mount and a 2.5″ 3 tube by-pass shock can be added to the system.
Fiberglass front fenders need to be installed in conjunction with this suspension system. While this kit is able to be 95% bolt-on, we recommend having it installed by a reputable off-road shop familiar with these types of products and components. This is not for your beginner mechanic to handle.
- Upper Uni-ball A-arms
- Lower Uni-ball A-arms
- Lower Uni-ball Spindle Adapter
- Brake Lines
- Limit Straps
- Steering Extensions
- Coilover Mounts
- Prerunner models are able to run a coilover, bypass shock, and air bump stop
- 4wd models can run a coilover and air bump stop or coilover and bypass shock, not all 3 like the Prerunner model
- Fiberglass front fenders are required
- Specific L/T kit coilovers at minimum are required to install this kit and L/T axles on 4wd trucks
- Toyota Tacoma Pre/4wd (2016-2020)
- 2.5 x 8″ remote coilover
- 16″ x 500-600 lb coils
- 23.9″ extended | 16.4″ collapsed
- Tapered/Raised lower spring seat
- 2″ Longer lower rod end
- 1.25″ width shock spacers
- 90-degree res. fitting on shock