Lead time: 14 weeks.
The all-new 2nd Generation Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper is engineered with steep trails and rugged terrain in mind. We know it’s not always easy driving a full-size rig off-road, so we constructed this awesome bumper to seriously improve your vehicle’s rear exit angle – making it much easier to descend in steep areas and less risky to drop on your backend.
In addition to better performance, the steel construction adds incredible strength and durability to your truck’s tail, offering additional recovery points and mounting options for superior functionality. You can even add lights to improve visibility all around your vehicle. This is definitely the rear bumper you’ve been waiting for!
- Provides protection and additional recovery points.
- Follows factory lines for a perfect fit.
- Clears factory receiver hitch.
- Compatible with factory parking sensors and BSM monitors (BSM sensory may require professional realignment after installation).
- Steel body construction with aluminum traction plates.
- Cut-outs for additional flush fit lights (Baja Designs S2 pattern).
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the CBI Rear Bumper for Tundra (2014-2021) is subject to a $300 transport fee.