Innovative design and materials, outstanding comfort and support, the Helinox minimalist aesthetic these design hallmarks go into this smaller version of the original Chair One. Exceptionally compact and lightweight, it's easy to pack and carry. And every centimetre is Helinox. The proprietary DAC Aluminum frame snaps together for quick set-up and holds up to 90kg, and the 600-weave polyester seat cradles and supports. Packed into its stuff sack, it measures a mere 7,6 cm x 10 cm x 25,4 cm Ð about the size of a water bottle making it a choice for backpacking, moto-tours, paddle trips, and bike adventures. And it's the perfect size for kids.
- Comfortable and supportive: Compact, ergonomic seat design cradles and supports.
- Lightweight and strong: Weighs 1.1 pounds., supports 200 pounds.
- Compact and packable: Easily fits into an included 7,6 cm x 10 cm x 25,4 cm stuff sack.
- Simple set-up: Intuitive design features single shock-cord system that snaps frame into place.
- Advanced engineering: Proprietary DAC TH72M Aluminum alloy frame is light, durable and strong.
- Performance materials: Lightweight 600 weave polyester seat is strong, light, and breathable.
- Durable design: Built for serious use, the chair is backed by a five year warranty.