Designed to deliver an optimal balance of light weight, packability, support and comfort, the Chair Two easily goes to multi-day music festivals to weekend backpacking trips to sunny days at a city park. The architecture sits like the original Chair One, but has a higher back that better cradles your shoulders and neck. The heart of its innovative design is the frame. Made from Helinox's light, strong proprietary advanced DAC Aluminum alloy, it snaps together easily, folds up small, and handles years of outdoor use. It packs into a 4"x 4" x 14" carry case, weighs just 2.5lbs while supporting up to 320, and its ergonomic seat is ventilated for cool comfort on hot days.
- Comfortable and supportive: Ergonomic seat design has tall back for added support.
- Lightweight and strong: Weights 1.13kg, supports 145kg.
- Compact and packable: Easily fits into an included 10cmx10cmx35.6cm stuff sack.
- Simple set-up: Intuitive design features single shock-cord system that snaps frame into place.
- Advanced engineering: Proprietary DAC TH72M aluminum alloy frame is light, durable and strong.
- Performance materials: Lightweight 600 weave polyester seat is strong, light, and breathable.
- Durable design: Built for serious use, the chair is backed by a five year warranty.