A pinnacle of Helinox design, the Chair Zero L is exceptionally light and packable, yet delivers unrivaled comfort, strength, and support and built to hold up to 145kg of dynamic load. The advanced materials, architecture, and construction create a precise balance of minimalism and comfort. The proprietary DAC TH72M Aluminum Alloy frame is the heart of its lightweight performance and surprising strength, and its disciplined design sheds all unnecessary elements to reduce weight and bulk. The result is a chair that packs to the size of a water-bottle, making it the choice for backpacking, multiday paddle trips, extended bike tours, and moto-touring Ð activities where shaving weight and minimizing volume are critical.
- Comfortable and supportive: Ergonomic design cradles and supports.
- Lightweight and strong: 660g and holds up to 145kg.
- Compact and packable: Easily fits into an included 40cm stuff sack.
- Simple set-up: Intuitive design features single shock-cord system that snaps frame into place.
- Advanced engineering: Proprietary DAC TH72M aluminum alloy frame is light, durable and strong.
- Performance materials: Featherlight ripstop seat is strong, durable, and packable.
- Durable design: Built for serious use, the chair is backed by a five year warranty.