If you've ever been on the trail for more than a few days you know things can get misplaced or relocated. In the past, you've probably spent more time than necessary — digging through stuff and muttering "Where the @#$% did I put that thing?!"
We've come up with the perfect solution for storing things like odds and ends, cables, ropes, wingnuts, widgets, and/or whatnots. BROG's packing cubes offer a unique way to store, identify, and carry your "stuff." The front of our storage cubes features tough, clear, string-reinforced vinyl. That way, you can easily identify the contents of your storage cube. Store jumper cables, tie straps, power cords, or pretty much anything you’d like!
- String-reinforced, clear vinyl front allows for easy identification of contents
- The easy-carry handle is made of durable, 1” webbing.
- Features a Velcro platform for ID tags (you won’t have to give multiple bags the “sniff test” to identify them anymore).
- Packing cubes can link to another storage cube with an ITW GrimLoc (sold separately).
- 1” webbing on the back of the cube allows for attachment of additional MOLLE / PALS webbing pouches
- Double #8YKK zippers open the cube 3/4 of the way around, clam-shell style, so it lays flat.
- Made of 500D nylon cordura.
- Colors | Red, Blue, Coyote, Gray, Black
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 2.5"
- All mil-spec material
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in the USA