Maintaining the streamlined design and packable performance, Helinox upsized their Cot One to create the Cot Max. Wider and longer, the Cot Max utilizes the One's innovative materials and advanced technologies, but adds 6.35 cm to the width and 19 cm to the length. Support is achieved with an innovative lever-locking system that creates even, reliable surface tension that won't sag as you sleep. The frame, constructed from Helinox's proprietary DAC aluminum pole set, is the heart of a cot that holds up 145 kg, but maintains the compact packability required for car campers, overlanders, and urban closet storage. Adding leg extensions or an insulated pad lets you convert the Max, tailoring it to meet different conditions and comfort requirements.
- Comfortable and supportive: Expanded sleep area and innovative lever locking system provide support and structure.
- Lightweight and strong: Weighs 3.13cm, supports 145kg.
- Comact and packable: Easily fits into an included 17.8cmx58.4cm carry sack.
- Simple set-up: Intuitive design features a frame that locks easily into place.
- Advanced engineering: Proprietary DAC TH72M aluminum alloy frame is light, durable and strong.
- Performance materials: Durable woven sleep surface is strong, light, and breathable.
- Durable design: Built for serious use, the cot is backed by a five year warranty.
- Convertible and adaptable: Purchase leg extensions to elevate your cot.