Light but strong, and designed for serious use, the Insulated Cot One is easy to pack, quick to set up, and has an insulated pad for four-season performance. The cot's structure comes from a proprietary DAC aluminum alloy that helps keep weight down, but delivers the strength to handle up to 145kg. Soft and supportive, the thick pad is insulated to an R-Value of 5, and self-inflates for easy set up. Superior tension, achieved using an intuitive and innovative lever-locking system, delivers outstanding support that won't sag as you sleep, but provides the flexibility you need for bed-like comfort. Fitting easily into 54.6 cm carry bag, the cot is easily packed and stored, making it a go-to for shoulder-season car camping, fall hunting trips, or a winter cabin's guest bed.
- Comfortable and supportive: Innovative lever locking system provides support and structure.
- Four-season performance: Insulated pad with R-value of 5 adds warmth and comfort.
- Lightweight and strong: Weighs 2.3kg, supports 145kg.
- Compact and packable: Easily fits into an included 17.8cm x 54.6cm carry sack.
- Simple set-up: Intuitive design features a frame that locks easily into place.
- Advanced engineering: Proprietary DAC TH72M aluminum alloy frame is light, durable and strong.
- Performance materials: Durable woven sleep platform is strong, light, and breathable.
- Durable design: Built for serious use, the cost is backed by a five year warranty.
- Convertible and adaptable: Purchase leg extensions or sleep without the pad to customize your sleep system.