The Dirt King beadcage spec Fox bypasses are custom built for optimum performance. After building countless trucks with standard off the shelf bypasses we found that there was a lot of room for improvement by modifying the bypass tube locations and valving. This resulted in a smooth ride on road and through small terrain while it gets progressively stiffer when going through rough terrain or jumps. The shocks are ready right out of the box for leaf over or leaf under sprung trucks. To fine tune the ride quality a shock tech can quickly make adjustments without removing the shocks from the vehicle. Please note that bypass shocks are noisy due to the steel needle that engages and disengages when fluid bypasses the piston.
- Shock Manufacture: Fox.
- Fox spec built shocks with piggyback reservoirs.
- Compatible with leaf over or leaf under sprung vehicles.
- Body: Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body.
- Body plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish.
- External reservoir: Smooth bored and honed seamless alloy reservoir.
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical.