Please call for lead time.
The Dirt King Prefab Bed Cage was developed after building numerous custom bed cages. With that experience, we've perfected the design for maximum travel and easy installation. The bed cage takes up minimal bed space while not compromising strength. Accessory mounting holes are incorporated into the center section of the cage to mount dust lights and flag whips. The entire kit bolts together and installs in the factory bed mounting locations. It can be used with leaf over or leaf under spring packs. This suspension system is superior to a cantilever suspension system for two major reasons. The first reason is the shock mounts on the bed cage are outside the frame rails vs inside the frame rails for increased stability. The second reason is the shocks are mounted vertically with a motion ratio close to 1:1 allowing for proper dampening through the suspension travel. The cantilever suspension has a higher motion ratio resulting in smaller shocks, difficult to valve shocks properly, and heating up the shocks faster since they have less fluid. The Dirt King Prefab Bed Cage is your best choice to increase rear suspension performance while not breaking the bank.
- Recommend Leaf Pack: Deaver I96.
- Recommend Shocks: Fox or King (works with all shock manufacturers).
- Recommend Shock Length: 16" (26" collapsed, 42" extended).
- works with 14" shocks with extended rod ends.
- Recommended Shock Diameter: 3.0" (works with 2.5"-3.5" shocks).
- Bypass Tube Layout: Bypass tubes on the front and back of shocks.
- Bed cage Shock Mounting Width: 1.5".
- Axle Width: Requires 1.5"-2" wheel spacers or 1.5"-2" wider per side axle.
- Accessory Mounting Hole Size: 1/2".
- Prefabbed bed cage structure.
- Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- Installation instructions.
- CAD designed .
- Boxed plate and tube construction.
- 2"x.120" DOM tubing.
- 1/4", 3/16", and 1/8" plate.
- Professionally MIG welded.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD.