Constructed from USA-sourced T6 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, the DMOS Stealth Shovel Mount provides you with a compact, rattle-free, and secure mounting solution for your DMOS Stealth Shovel. The backing plate comes with pre-drilled holes or you can drill your own holes for a custom mounting solution. Includes backing plate bars and screws/nuts to accommodate up to 2" ladders or racks or bars.
Take care of your gear, and your gear will take care of you. That's a maxim we abide by here at DMOS Collective, which is why we made lockable, universal mounts for all our flagship shovels. Constructed from the same USA-sourced, aircraft-grade aluminum we use for our shovels, the DMOS Stealth Mount will provide you a stable, secure mounting solution to ensure your tools are always on hand and never in the way. And since gear envy is a real thing, we added a hasp for a padlock to make sure no one walks off with your shovel. The Stealth Shovel Mount is a 2lb plate and bracket built to snugly accommodate your shovel whether you're pairing it to your roof rack, truck bed, MOLLE panels, snowmobiles, or whatever your steed is for the adventures at hand.
- Construction: 6061 aluminum
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16” x 10” x 3”
- Lynch locking pin included, but also combination or key padlock compatible
- Available in powder coat finish
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Fits bars up to 2.00” and includes mounting hardware of (4 each) .250”/20 x 2.750” Hex bolts, ( 8 each) .250” flat washers, (4 each) .250”/20 Nylon Locking Hex Nuts