Lead time: 12 weeks (estimate).
- All rear heights are measured on a vehicle with 3rd row seating.
- 3-way adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 stage high speed compression - for aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 stage low speed compression - for creepy crawling and cornering.
- 15 stage rebound - control your coils, prevent bucking.
- 50 mm CNC machined high flow billet aluminum race piston.
- 3mm thick heavy duty DOM seamless 56mm O.D. shock body precision honed to +/- 0.04mm.
- Upgraded 3 stage FKM‐HNBR sealing system.
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances.
- ParkerTM braided high pressure hoses.
- 5140 HV900 hard chrome plated, heat treated 18mm micro-polished high strength shock shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA.
- T6 6061 height adjustable spring seat.
- Carbon-fibre/PTFE/disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance.
- 60mm full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir.
- Lightweight CNC machined low friction floating piston.
- High quality O.E.M. grade natural rubber bushings.
- Single piece lower leg.
- EDP surface protection.
- Direct bolt-on design.
- CNC TIG precision welded body end mounts.
- Fully rebuildable design.
- Includes 2 front MRR struts, 2 rear MRR shocks and 4 coil springs.
- 2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended.
Coil seat for MRA59-A700 should be set at 213mm(8.38") and MRA59-A574 should be set at 226mm(8.89") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.
- C59-238 - 0.75-1" lift stock load.
- C59-300 - 1.8" lift stock load.
- C59-302 - 2.5" lift stock load, 2" w/150lbs added load.
- C59-314 - 2.5" lift w/80-150lbs added load.
- C59-352 - 2.5" lift w/220-300lbs added load.
- MRA59-A700 3-way adjustable shock suits 0-2" lift.
- MRA59-A574 3-way adjustable shock suits 2.5"-3.5" (no extra pre-load).
- MRA59-A574 3-way adjustable shock suits 2.5"-3.5" (1" added height).
- C59-323 - Stock rear end, 0.5" lift.
- C59-599 - Stock rear end, 1.5" lift.
- C59-505 - Stock rear end, 2" end.
- C59-325 - Stock rear end, 2.5" lift.
- C59-327 - 220-440lb constant load - 2.5"lift.
- C59-329 - 660-880lb constant load - 2.5" lift.
- C59-331 - 900-1000lb constant load - 2.5" lift.
- C59-675V - Variable rate comfort option, stock rear weight, 3" lift, long travel (+$30 coil upgrade).
- C59-677V - Variable rate option, 200lb heavy rear load weight, 3" lift, long travel (+$30 heavy duty coil charge).
- C59-701V - Variable rate, 400-600lb heavy rear load weight, 3" lift, long travel (+$30 heavy duty coil charge).
- C59-749V - Variable rate, 700-800lb heavy rear load weight, 3" lift, long travel (+$30 heavy duty coil charge).
- C59-849V - Variable rate, 1000lb+ heavy rear load weight, 3" lift, long travel (+$120 heavy duty coil charge) (Teal only).
- MRA59-A701 3-way adjustable shock - suits 0-3" lift.
- MRA59-A575 3-way adjustable shock - suits 2-3" lift (long travel) (+$120).
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the MRR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit is subject to a $175 transport fee.